Responsive Design / Linnworks Integration
Potters started their journey doing great business on marketplaces selling underwear and have an historic store in the heart of Buxton. You could say they approached us with several briefs!
- A standalone E-commerce store
- Magento Community Build
- Fully Responsive Design
- Braintree Payment Integration
- LinnWorks Integration
- Ongoing support and development
- Enhanced Security & Site Monitoring
As this was the first significant web project for Potters we spent a lot of time listening to the client and walking them through each stage of the process. We set out to create a fully responsive design and as an approved LinnWorks Partner we began the data mapping for the integration. The plan was to build on the success of the previous marketplace sales.
The site continues to go from strength to strength and from the initial steps selling on marketplaces the business has not looked back.
- Access to a worldwide market from an historic store front in Buxton
- Responsive Magento Community build with an option to upgrade to Enterprise
- Integration of LinnWorks to semi-automate marketplace listings to one Magento back office, Amazon and Ebay
Whether you're interested in working with us or for us, we're always happy to chat. Tell us some more about what you're looking for and how we can help.